Monthly Taskforce Meeting
In September and October, due to the COVID-19 surge, South Carolina task force members were interviewed one-on-one instead of participating in the traditional monthly task force meetings.
This meeting focused on a six-month timeframe of the COVID-19 response (May – November/December 2020) with a focus on impacts on historically marginalized and vulnerable populations.
- SC COVID Data Resources:
- The Conversation:
- North Carolina Medical Journal:
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services:
- News & Observer:
- WCNC Charlotte:
Worth a Listen
- A Playbook for Beating the Next Pandemic: Freakonomics, M.D.
- Why Covid-19 caught us so unprepared and how we can make sure we’re ready for a future public-health crisis with former FDA director Scott Gottlieb.
- Essential: This American Life
- The Pandemic forced jobs to change, but then the workers changed, too.