Community Health Advisor Webinar
The webinar registration is at capacity and is closed.
IMPH and the South Carolina Public Health Association are co-sponsoring the Community Health Advisor webinar on January 27th from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
To address and secure funding for programs to address rising rates of chronic disease, public health leaders need actionable, quantifiable information on the benefits of evidence-based activities. Community Health Advisor is a powerful online tool that helps decision makers identify the public health policies and programs that will have the greatest effect on health, mortality and medical costs at a county, state or national level.
Community Health Advisor lets you:
- Create national-, state-, and county-level estimates of the health and cost impact of implementing community policies and programs;
- View estimates by demographic group based on sex, age, and race/ethnicity;
- Compare interventions side-by-side and sort by indicators of interest; and
- Use and interpret results.
Webinar attendees will learn what Community Health Advisor is, how it works, and how they can use it to improve health in their communities.
- Michael Maciosek, PhD, Senior Research Investigator at HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research
- Erin Butto, MPH, Project Manager at Altarum Institute
- Megan Hicks, Executive Director for the South Carolina Tobacco Free Collaborative