IMPH is taking applications for a Research & Policy Analyst position. This position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Write data and policy briefs and reports related to a variety of health topics
- Perform research including literature reviews and outreach/informational interviews to inform policy analysis
- Work collaboratively with the IMPH team to support emerging organizational needs.
- Facilitate periodic meetings in person and by phone/webinar as needed.
- Manage partner engagement and communication via regular email and phone updates.
- Serve as an editor for reports written by other team members.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health or related field with at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience. All degrees must be conferred from a college, university or institution of higher education recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Employee must have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and written; the ability to explore, analyze, interpret and report data and research (secondary research).
- Experience with establishing and maintaining effective, positive and professional working relationships with others is required.
- Possess the ability to analyze and communicate (interpret & translate) health-related issues to a broad audience both orally and in written formats.
- Experience with synthesizing information—the extraction of information from various sources for the purposes of interpreting, translating and reporting.
To learn more and apply, please visit https://www.fgp.com/job/6761.