IMPH will participate in this event hosted by the University of South Carolina’s College of Social Work, Arnold School of Public Health, School of Medicine Columbia, School of Medicine Greenville, College of Pharmacy and College of Nursing. The half-day event will focus on exploring new frontiers in integrated health and include the following objectives:
* Developing strategies to integrate behavioral health care beyond primary care.
* Assessing social determinants of health within integrated behavioral health settings.
* Exploring partnerships with peer specialists to improve patient access and engagement.
* Extending the reach of integrated health into rural healthcare settings.
* Most effectively leveraging interprofessional training to advance each objective.
For more information and to register, visit the event website.